Monday, July 9, 2012

Background Stamps

I used the dotted background stamp for this card.  I added different colors of ink to give it a different look.  I haven't made a stamp yet, as I don't have the Distress Reinkers.


I used the zig zag background stamp and stamped two different colored papers.  Then I cut them in strips and alternated them on a base paper.  I then mounted it to the base card and added the sentiment and flowers.  The flowers were also stamped with the background stamp.  I finished it off with a gem.

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are awesome! I can tell we are ALL gong to have a ton of fun in this class!! :)

    PS: I am having a terrible time with trying to leave a comment, because you have WORD Verification turned ON...on your blog!! It's a true challenge for many of us, so I thought I would 'beg' you to consider turning it off and moderating your comments by email, if you find you end up with any SPAM! Thanks for thinking about it!! Many bloggers no longer leave comments when it's one, as it's such a task!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second card. I won't be able to try the custom stamppad technique myself, as I don't have any felt or any re-inkers. But there are plenty of other techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of stripes for the cut-apart method.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty, love how you separated the panels. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take and Krisinas' card. Both cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete