Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 1  Card B
 I used Post-It Label Roll to mask off the place for the greeting.  I made a "cheat sheet" so I could more easily reproduce this.  I really like that idea.  I scored where my greeting is, but would make the masked off area a little larger since it went over my letters.  I used Distress Inks and tried to choose fall colors.  I also marked my score board in two places like Jennifer did.  It's been a problem in the past, but it was hard to make myself do it.  It works really great though!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! I love te colors and the stamps you used.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beutiful. I love colors. The "fluffy" rim of the hats in mine card is Flower Soft Polar White http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/the-18618/ice-Flower-Soft-Textured/Detail

    ReplyDelete