Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Patterned Papers Day 3 Card 1

Patterned Papers Day 3 Card 1

I used a busy and glittery paper from DCWV, The Whimsy Collection.  I cut the piece in strips and added the strips over a green mat.  From the Hot off The Press Design Tool Kit # 2, I used the small label stencil the make the sentiment tags.  I then added some green gems and it's done....a paper I loved but thought was too big to use on a card!  Surprise!
                              
                                                           

4 comments:

  1. The paper worked great for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the paisley & colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sentiment tag made with the HOTP design tool. I'm a big fan of their products and monthly kits. You've been doing your homework, Pam! Love all your cards for Pattern Play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this turned out beautifully! Again, your card caught my eye in the Student Gallery...I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete