Friday, March 22, 2013

Patterned Papers Day 5 Card 1

Patterned Papers Day 5 Card 1

I enjoyed tryig out a card similar to Kristina's.  I used the Darice embossing folder-Argyle.
I then followed Kristina's directions for the patchwork look.  I punched out a circle and added holes.  Then I stamped a rag doll, colored her in with similar colors. The papers were from Hero Arts" Hello Luscious" collection.  I had fun doing this card.  I left off the sentiment so it can be used later for any number of reasons.

                               

7 comments:

  1. The patchwork doll is a perfect choice for this card! And your papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean. The colors go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious - kab

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet stamp, I love that you did a patchwork background and then tied in with the patchwork skirt on your stamped focal point. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours - such a rich result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this yet, but yours turned out so great. Love it and the pattern paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, lve how the patchwork patterned paper works with the rag doll.

    ReplyDelete